Formula of change in Croatia – June 2019
– Join me in June 2019 for the «Formula of change» programme on the island of Brach, Croatia! Here are the details:
The programme is an ideal way to:
- relax and unwind from your daily chores,
- discover new interesting things about yourself,
- upgrade to a new career and lifestyle level with the help of new info and insights you will get during the trip.
Formula of change is for you, if you:
- like your corporate job, but are tired so need to relax, unwind and take a look at your life and career from a new perspective,
- want career change, yet don’t understand which direction to take,
- changed jobs/started your own project recently and are lacking vision, action, self-confidence or ability to promote your work/services/products,
- are generally happy with where you are yet it’s time to upgrade to a new level in your business/career.
Note: individual coaching sessions will take place in a beautiful location (again, surprise!) on day 2 and 3
Visiting nearby islands (Hvar, Vis) or a trip to Dubrovnik
The group will be 6 people max.
The programme includes:
- welcome dinner on day 1,
- morning group session on career and lifestyle change on day 3,
- a trip to Vidova gora on day 2 and
- cherry on the top – individual session on the topic of your choice in a beautiful location (surprise!).
Expenses for travel, accommodation and food are covered additionally.
Important: earlybird registration until 10 Dec is under way!
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, message on Facebook or call +38 095 197 11 22 (Viber, What’s up) to reserve your spot.
I’ve been to Croatia four times and to the island of Brach three times. Each time I am amazed by it’s beauty.
I want to invite people that share my values and interests in life to come here, too! So that they can change their lives and careers for the better being surrounded by this beauty.
Join me on the island of Brach in June 2019!
Let’s rock, have fun and indulge in life and career change the way we want!
See you in Croatia soon!
P.S. Travel details:
Austrian Airlines offer reasonably priced flights from Kyiv to Split via Vienna. Another option would be to fly with Wizz Air via Katowice. From Split you take a ferry to Bol, Brach island, enjoying the views on the way! I’ll meet you there:)
TUI also offers affordable direct flights from Brussels to Brach. Charter flights are also an option.
Citizens of Ukraine with biometric passport don’t need visa to visit Croatia.
Joine the event on Facebook!
These articles can be useful for you: