3 factors of successful career
Want to manage your career efficiently and be happy in what you do? Then this workshop is for you!
What does it mean – to have a successful career? It means that the work you do is meaningful and valuable for you. And it allows you to fully realise your potential and ambitions! This is exactly the kind of happiness and success at work which we will be focusing on during the workshop.
The workshop will cover the following topics:
- career and self-fulfillment
- what motivates you in your career – 8 career anchors
- formula of professional success (there is one, and it works!)
- mastery and joy – where are you on your career path?
- 5 simple steps to evaluate the success of your career.
You will also learn how to:
- analyse and efficiently use your resources to achieve career goals,
- transform your fears and increase your self-confidence,
- transform those limiting thoughts which prevent you from building a successful career and live a happy life.
You will get a lot of practical instruments. JOIN!
Successful career is based on soft skills such as communicating with others and understanding their emotions as well as your own emotions. During the workshop you will receive elegant and efficient tips how to make communication smoother. Again, no theories, just practice.
This workshop is for you, if you:
- want to be the CEO of your own life,
- want to better understand what motivates you, your colleagues, employees,
- are at a crossroads in your career and you need to make a decision which direction to take,
- think that investing in yourself is the best way to increase your career potential.
Olga Maksymenko, certified life and career coach. I help to find the job you love and become a happier person.
Before starting my «LIFE STYLIST» coaching project, I worked in international affairs and public relations – in NGOs, family business, Ukrainian companies and international diplomatic representations in Ukraine.
Joy and gratitude for feeling happy at work every day is my new standard level. I did spend some time to get there. I know the challenges and difficulties on the way. I know how much fun it is, too. During the workshop I will share some of my tips how to create and sustain this standard level of being happy at work. JOIN!
Duration – 1,5 hours.
Want to sign up? Message me on Facebook, email at email@example.com or call at + 38 095 197 11 22 (Viber, What’s up).
Follow me on Facebook