Formula of change in Croatia
Join me for the «Formula of change» programme on the island of Brach, Croatia!
The programme is an ideal way to:
- relax and unwind from your daily chores,
- discover new interesting things about yourself,
- upgrade to a new career and lifestyle level with the help of new info and insights you will get during the trip.
Formula of change is for you, if you:
- like your corporate job, but are tired so need to relax, unwind and take a look at your life and career from a new perspective,
- want career change, yet don’t understand which direction to take,
- changed jobs/started your own project recently and are lacking vision, action, self-confidence or ability to promote your work/services/products,
- are generally happy with where you are yet it’s time to upgrade to a new level in your business/career.
Note: individual coaching sessions will take place in a beautiful location (again, surprise!) on day 2 and 4
a.m. and p.m. – enjoying Zlatny rat beach, Dalmatian cuisine and the views over the mountains!
afternoon – trip to a beautiful location – surprise! (optional)
Departure to visit nearby Hvar or Dubrovnik
The group will be 5 people max.
The price of the programme is 300 euro includes:
- welcome dinner on day 1,
- inspirational group session on career and lifestyle change on day 3,
- a trip to Vidova gora on day 2 and
- cherry on the top – individual session on the topic of your choice in a beautiful location (surprise!).
Expenses for travel, accommodation and food are covered additionally.
Important: earlybird registration is until April 15th 2021!
Write me at email@example.com, message on Facebook or Telegram/WhatsApp +38 095 197 11 22 to reserve your spot.
I’ve been to Croatia four times and to the island of Brach three times. Each time I am amazed by it’s beauty.
I want to invite people that share my values and interests in life to come here, too! So that they can change their lives and careers for the better being surrounded by this beauty.
Join me on the island of Brach in June 2021!
Let’s rock, have fun and indulge in life and career change the way we want!
See you in Croatia soon!
P.S. Travel details:
Austrian Airlines offer reasonably priced flights from Kyiv to Split via Vienna. Another option would be to fly with Wizz Air via Katowice.
From Split you take a ferry to Bol, Brach island, enjoying the views on the way! I’ll meet you there:)
TUI also offers affordable direct flights from Brussels to Brach. Charter flights are also an option.
Citizens of Ukraine with biometric passport don’t need visa to visit Croatia.
These articles can be useful for you: